Thanks to Andrew and a group of students he works with from his church. He challenged them to “live their faith” and take time to serve. They stayed through the entire work day and raked leaves and cleaned gutters on the cabins. The day ended with a basketball challenge where the losers had to sweep the dining hall floor before they left. They worked hard throughout the day! We enjoyed working alongside this group of young believers and fellowshipping with them. May the Lord use the time they spent at Del-Haven to minister to them and to encourage them.
Our Saturday work days will start the first Saturday in April. If you, or a group from your church or organization, would like to help with one of the many projects around camp, just give us a call. There are projects for all different skill levels and there are projects that don’t require any skill at all. Thank you.
Email email@example.com for more information.
2018 Summer Camp Schedule
If you or someone you know may be interested in a summer ministry opportunity, have them contact us at 816-690-8465 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers must be at least 14 years old. You may also refer to our camp website www.campdelhaven.org.
|Boys and Girls 6 to 8
||Boys and Girls 6 to 8
|Girls 9 to 12
||Girls 9 to 12
|Boys 9 to 12
||Boys 9 to 12
||July 30 – Aug. 2
Thank you to those who have been able to donate toward the specific needs we have for this coming summer and for extra maintenance needs on our buildings. The updates are highlighted in red. How wonderful that the need for the shower house updates and repairs have been fully funded, including a volunteer to help us do the work needed!
- Van Rental to transport campers from Kansas City ($200/week x 6) = $1,200
- Chemicals for the swimming pool ($200-300/week x 10) = $2000-$3,000 $200 has been donated
- Recreation/Craft/Program Supplies = $400
- Many of our buildings (6 cabins, Dining Hall) need a new coat of paint = $900.00. $451 has been donated toward this project
- Kitchen Cabinets = We need just under $1,000 to meet this need.
- Shower House updates and repairs = Fully funded!